5/159 Walkerville Terrace,
Walkerville, SA 5081
Rent ID: 3685527
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful, secure and Spacious Colonial Unit near Adelaide CBD
Lovely Colonial Unit in WALKERVILLE (Adelaide City fringe)
Live the lifestyle in this lovely, secure and spacious Colonial unit in sought after location near the CBD and North Adelaide.
This fresh and inviting unit features:
- High-speed NBN fibre-optics to the property.
- beautiful floorboards throughout, stylish ultra-modern kitchen (including stainless steel appliances with dishwasher) and ducted reverse-cycle airconditioning.
- 2 bedrooms (one with walk-in robe, the other with built-in robe), spacious lounge and dining room, bathroom with bath and a separate toilet, private laundry
- parking for 2 cars (including attached automatic lock-up garage)
meticulously maintained front communal garden areas by strata and a private courtyard with al fresco area at the rear
Walkerville offers a real sense of community, with the River Torrens Precinct alongside the Linear Park walking and cycling track and range of specialty shops including the Walkerville Village Shopping Centre with chic cafés and eateries just a stones throw away. Conveniently close to transport, and state of the art Adelaide Aquatic Centre. Situated in the sought after Walkerville Primary School zone.
Sorry, no pets.
NOTE: Furnishings is included and the property is negotiable if furnishing is not needed.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Walkerville
Lifestyle in Walkerville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 5/159 Walkerville Terrace, Walkerville before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how