5/157 Wingewarra Street,
Dubbo, NSW 2830
$1,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4663880
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This downstairs unit is set in a central location, well back off the street allowing for privacy, peace and quiet. There are 2 freshly painted bedrooms with built-ins, new carpet & ceiling fans, Main bedroom connects to an ensuite, Spacious laundry and second bathroom with separate second toilet. Kitchen with ample storage as well as a dishwasher, Large living area with split system heating and cooling & also a single lock up garage.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dubbo
Lifestyle in Dubbo
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
5/157 Wingewarra Street, Dubbo, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Dubbo.