5/154 Newcastle Street,
Perth, WA 6000
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4325307
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LOCATION AND QUALITY OF LIVING!
UNFURNISHED: This beautiful well presented city apartment in "Tyne Square" is perfectly positioned between Northbridge and Highgate, on the corner of Newcastle and Beaufort St. Short stroll into the Beaufort Street cafe strip, Perth CBD and Northbridge.
Located in a boutique complex boasting security gates, undercover garage parking, fully equipped gymnasium, pristine gardens and an adjoining shopping centre with IGA in the complex. Its Super size courtyard makes it perfect to host a small party or summer barbeque.
Offering a long list of features including:
* 57 sqm of internal living
*28 sqm Huge courtyard for entertaining
* a large 11sqm store room on same level as apartment
* First floor location
* Secure car bay and extra visitor parking permit valid 8 pm to 8 am
* Study nook off living
* Reverse cycle air - conditioning
* Open plan living
* Fully equipped Gym in the complex
* Sorry no Pets
* Furniture shown in photos not included
***TO ARRANGE A VIEWING PLEASE CLICK ON THE 'CONTACT THE AGENT' BUTTON OR THE 'BOOK INSPECTION' BUTTON AND YOU WILL BE SENT AN INSTANT REPLY TO REGISTER FOR THE SCHEDULED VIEWING/S***
***HOME OPEN TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.*** Please be on time so you have sufficient time to fully view the property and ensure that it meets your requirements as viewing times cannot be extended, so as not to cause delays for the next home open. See You There.***
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Perth
Lifestyle in Perth
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 5/154 Newcastle Street, Perth is unfurnished and available to rent.