5/136 Highbury Road,
Burwood, VIC 3125
$2,086 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th October 2021
Rent ID: 4055743
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Furnished 3bedroom 2bathroom 1carspot townhouse near by Deakin University
-Property Specification3 BED 2 BATH 1CARPARK SPOT
-Preferred Lease Termshort-term or long-term leases are both welcome
- Townhouse with 3 bedroom 2 bathroom and 1 car park space
- Quality townhouse with Tasmanian Oak timber floor, BOSCH kitchen appliances, stone bench top, ducted heating with separate Samsung air-con, contemporary designed bathroom and large paved alfresco rear yard.
- Fully furnished with washing machine.
- Quality lifestyle with amazing views from Gardiners Creek and Local History Park.
- 5-10 minutes walk to: Deakin University, Presbyterian Ladies College, Route 75 tram station and Route 767 bus station.
- 10-minute drive to Burwood One Shopping Centre with Woolworth, Coles, Aldi, Kmart and multiple restaurants.
Please contact us in email or SMS 0406 452 245 / 0428 888 228 for any additional enquiries or change of your bookings. 1form applications are welcome.
**No open and private inspections will be able to take place until further notice.
**We strongly encourage everyone to watch the walkthrough video tour provided before proceeding to ensure the property is suitable to your needs.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood
Lifestyle in Burwood
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Burwood with plenty of room to move. 5/136 Highbury Road will be perfect for the growing family.