5/126 Stoneham Street,
Tuart Hill, WA 6060
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 19th May 2021
Rent ID: 2147174
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stop the Search!
Beautiful and cosy renovated unfurnished unit in the heart of Tuart Hill!
Immediately once you step through the door you will be greeted by the spacious open plan living and kitchen area which leads to the undercover alfresco, perfect for entertaining your guests.
Enjoy the benefits of the fully renovated bathroom and new floors in the corridors and bedrooms. Storage isn't an issue as there is lots of space to store your belongings.
This property will certainly tick all the boxes!
* Split system reverse cycle air condition in the living area
* Split system reverse cycle air condition and ceiling fan in the master bedroom
* Mirror finished wardrobe in the master bedroom
* One secure under cover car bay
* Video Intercom
* Water bills included in the rent
* Close proximity to parks and main arteries
* Large undercover alfresco area at the front
* Low maintenance courtyard at the back
This fresh unit that is waiting for you to call it home!
** PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PROPERTY IS UNFURNISHED**
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
To register for an inspection click on the 'Book Inspection' button
You must enter your details to book an inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed.
If there are no times, still enter in your details, and we'll advise you immediately as soon as times become available.
So DON'T MISS OUT book for an inspection time today!
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Tuart Hill
Lifestyle in Tuart Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
5/126 Stoneham Street, Tuart Hill, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Tuart Hill.