5/120 Brisbane Street,
St Marys, NSW 2760
Available 21st September 2021
Rent ID: 2485222
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SIX ONLY IN COMPLEX
This modern 3 bedroom townhouse has quality inclusions with a double tandem garage, an ensuite and ducted air conditioning plus is one of only 6 in the complex so privacy is guaranteed.
The property also offers internal access from the garage, formal lounge plus separate meals/family room off the kitchen, alarm system, a private and shaded courtyard and is in a very central location being only 1.5km from St Marys shopping district and train station.
With certain guidelines still in place we must ensure safety measures remain a key part of the viewing process. Our commitment to your health + safety is always our number one priority.
All viewings are being done virtually due to the current NSW lockdown.
The virtual inspection can be found on the following sites:
Alternatively we can send you the link to view
02 4725 3100
- The property available dates are approximate and are subject to change without notice
- Each person over 18 residing at the property will be required to submit an application
- Applications are available at the open house.
- 1 Form Applications are not accepted by this office.
- The following information must be included with each application:
- Photocopy of applicants photo ID e.g. Drivers Licence/ Passport
- Current and previous rental references and current rental ledger
- Income Confirmation e.g. written work reference, copy of the last 3 payslips or income documentation. Self-employed applicants are required to provide a copy of the last 2 tax returns or a letter from your accountant. If you are with Centrelink we will need a copy youre your Centrelink statement.
- On approval of an application, a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent is payable to our office by Direct Deposit, Bank Cheque or Money Order. At the time of signing the lease 4 weeks bond and an additional weeks rent is payable.
- Please note, no pets allowed in all townhouses, villas and units. For houses pets should be declared on application for owners approval.
Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact our office on (02) 4725 3100 or email@example.com
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Marys
Lifestyle in St Marys
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 5/120 Brisbane Street, St Marys. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse is unfurnished and ready to make your own.