5/104 Sherwood Road,
Toowong, QLD 4066
$3,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4567342
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning executive townhome with private lift!
This brand new executive townhome is centrally located just a short walk from the very popular shopping and dining precinct of Toowong. Peacefully and privately positioned at the rear of a boutique complex, this architecturally designed luxury residence showcases stunning inclusions over four levels and is serviced by a private internal lift!
- Expansive open plan living and dining area with ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans and ample natural light and breeze.
- Seamless integration to the patio and courtyard with private, leafy outlook.
- Modern gourmet kitchen with Smeg appliances including gas cooktop, pyrolytic oven, rangehood, dishwasher, stone benchtops and plenty of storage and bench space.
- Large master suite or parents retreat on the top level with air-conditioning, ceiling fan, massive walk-in robe and dressing space, modern double basin en-suite and private roof terrace with stunning city views.
- Two additional bedrooms on the second level with air-conditioning, ceiling fans and built-in robes.
- Separate study, media or multipurpose living space.
- Modern main bathroom with shower.
- Powder room servicing living level.
- Ducted, zoned air-conditioning throughout.
- Boutique and quiet complex with colour video intercom and visitor parking.
- Secure remote garage parking for 2 vehicles with internal access and storage space.
- Short walk to shops, restaurants, cafes and entertainment of Toowong Village and surrounds including Coles, David Jones, specialty stores and boutiques as well as public transport including bus, train and CityCat and the Bicentennial bikeway.
- Within close proximity to University of Queensland, shops, restaurants, cafes and entertainment of Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, Wesley Hospital, Brisbane Boys College, QASMT and Brisbane CBD.
- Pets friendly on application.
*BOOKING TO ATTEND AN INSPECTION IS COMPULSORY Please register for inspections by clicking 'Book an inspection' and following the prompts to receive SMS or email notification of any updates. We look forward to seeing you at an inspection.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Plum Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not the property and utilities (including available internet options) are suitable for their needs.
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Toowong
Lifestyle in Toowong
This 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhouse in Toowong is pet-friendly and includes courtyard, intercom, and balcony. Apply to rent 5/104 Sherwood Road, Toowong today!