5/103 Morrison Road,
Midland, WA 6056
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3657696
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
DON'T MISS OUT!
Be quick to view this huge double story 3 bedroom 2 bathroom townhouse! This secure home offers low maintenance gardens and plenty of room located in the heart of Midland.
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning through the whole house with multiple zones
* Spacious master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and balcony
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built in robes
* Main bathroom with separate bath & shower and electric heated towel rack
* Bonus third downstairs toilet
* Kitchen with overhead cupboards, gas cooktop & dishwasher nook
* High ceilings throughout
* Lock up double garage with extra high ceilings
* 3 store rooms - two internal and one external
* Security windows & doors
* Small, low maintenance garden
* Enclosed courtyard
Please call LJ Hooker Midland on 9274 5555 to register your interest today to view this property.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT ACCEPT ONLINE APPLICATIONS. THIS PROPERTY MUST BE VIEWED BEFORE ANY APPLICATION CAN BE SUBMITTED**
Please register your details online to arrange a viewing of this property.
If you are on our website press the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
If you are on any other property site, you can start the process by sending us an email enquiry or go to our website. Either way, you will then be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
PLEASE NOTE: You DO need to register. If no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, YOU MUST STILL register and as soon as times are set you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Midland
Lifestyle in Midland
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 5/103 Morrison Road, Midland is unfurnished and available to rent.