5/103 Gardenvale Road,
Elsternwick Vic 3185, VIC 3185
$4,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3399530
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Executive Top Floor Unit
Located on the cusp of Elsternwick and North Brighton, this fabulous apartment is one of only 6 luxury apartments in a stylish boutique development walking distance to Martin Street Village, cafes, shops and Gardenvale station.
With lift access is comprises
• A bright and spacious lounge and dining zone.
• Designer open-plan kitchen complete with stainless steel Bosch appliances including a 900ml oven and integrated Fisher & Paykel fridge/freezer.
• Glass sliding doors out to large north facing balcony ideal for entertaining.
• Spacious master bedroom with built-in robes, loads of storage, and double vanity ensuite
• 2nd bedroom with BIR’s
• Study area with built-in desk,
• Luxe central bathroom and European laundry
• Further features include ducted heating and cooling, secure intercom entry, 2 basement car spaces, Argento European Oak floors, porcelain stone benchtops and floor-to-ceiling windows.
Contact: Elizabeth Lopez Mob: 0423 240 730
**To view inspection times please click on the 'BOOK INSPECTION' button, select a time that suits you and enter your full details to register. By registering you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to appointments. Alternatively if there are no suitable times available click Email Agent and we will be in contact with you. It is essential you enter your details to book an inspection time and to ensure you are kept updated with any changes.**
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how