4D Thompson Road,
Bassendean, WA 6054
$1,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th February 2020
Rent ID: 2782086
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This recently renovated 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom villa is just what you have been looking for! Perfectly located with Success Hill train station at the end of the Street and just a short walk to Bassendean shopping centre with it's array of shops and eateries.
Be surprised by the space this delightful home has to offer with a large formal lounge and an open plan dining area off the modern kitchen with gas cook top and pantry.
Additional features include:
* Security screens to doors and windows
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Open plan kitchen / dining area with plenty of storage
* Modern bathroom with stylish floating vanity
* Main bedroom with double built-in robes
* Outdoor entertaining area with mulberry tree
* Single carport with tandem parking for 2 vehicles
* Side gate access to the rear courtyard
* Garden shed
* Store room
* Small pet considered on application
Call today and avoid disappointment as properties in this location don't last long....
*** If you do not see a home open time please bookmark this page and review at your convenience, all home open times will be posted once they confirmed with the tenants and owner. You are not to approach the property or disturb the occupants under any circumstances.
You must view the property first before applying. WE DO NOT ACCEPT ONLINE APPLICATIONS.
With all home opens please check the website on the day of the home open to confirm the property has not been leased. Home opens are subject to change without notice.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bassendean
Lifestyle in Bassendean
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom villa. 4D Thompson Road, Bassendean is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how