4B Thunder Street,
Bendigo, VIC 3550
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
$1,120 Bond or pay monthly new
Available 9th May 2018
Rent ID: 158059
Two Bedroom House Walking distance to the Bendigo Hospital
Immaculate two bedroom brick veneer house, located in sought suburb of Bendigo.
Featuring good sized rooms , built in robe in both bedrooms and ceiling fans. Open plan spacious living and dining. Kitchen has gas cooking and ample cupboard space.
Gas heating and wall air conditioner in lounge room. Paved outdoor area and beautiful low maintenance garden. Fully fenced yard, single lock up garage. This one won't last long!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bendigo
Lifestyle in Bendigo
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Bendigo is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 4B Thunder Street, Bendigo.