4A Hurst Street,
Crestmead, QLD 4132
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
$1,440 Bond or pay monthly new
Rent ID: 332643
WELL PRESENTED 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX!
This neat 4 bedroom duplex in Crestmead is close to all amenities. Close to schools, transport, child care and local shops.
* 4 bedrooms all built in
* Ensuite and walk in robe to master bedroom
* Large tiled living/dining/lounge area with split system air-con
* Well appointed hostess kitchen with quality inclusions including stainless dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
* Security grills & doors
* Covered private courtyard
* Entertainment area
* Single lock up garage with internal access
* Fully fenced
* Close to all amenities
AVAILABLEAPPROXIMATELY 20/02/18 !!
ARRANGING INSPECTIONS IS EASY!
Please click on the button above right to book an inspection or register for an inspection time.
You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. PLEASE NOTE if you do not register online we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
So DONT MISS OUT book for an inspection time today!
We recommend you complete our tenancy application form in advance of inspection this will speed up the process of securing the property. Tenancy Application forms can be downloaded from www.swanrealestate.com.au
Should your application be accepted our office only accepts payment for rent in the following methods: REConnect One Card (terms, conditions and fees can be found at, www.reconnect.com.au), Money Order, Cheque or Deduction from pay, pension or other benefit paid to tenant.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, misprint or mis-statement that may occur. Applicants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2019. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Crestmead
Lifestyle in Crestmead
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 4A Hurst Street, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom property in Crestmead. This unfurnished property includes split system, dishwasher, and courtyard and will welcome your furry friends.