4A Glen Elgin Crescent,
Edensor Park, NSW 2176
$1,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4590778
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Water Included - Well Maintained Granny Flat with Garage!
This beautiful granny flat is situated in a quiet crescent in Edensor Park and is close to schools, shops and transport.
* Two bedrooms with mirrored built-ins and ceiling fans to both rooms.
* Open plan lounge kitchen, lounge room and dining with split system air conditioning and down lights.
* The kitchen features stainless steel appliances with electric cooking and caesar stone bench tops.
* Bathroom and laundry combined.
* Water usage included.
* Single lock up garage.
* Spacious backyard with undercover pergola at the front, perfect for entertaining.
*THIS PROPERTY WILL NOT LAST LONG! CALL FOR AN INSPECTION TODAY*
APPLY NOW BY ENTERING THIS LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER: t-app.com.au/rwwp
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Edensor Park
Lifestyle in Edensor Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Edensor Park? 4A Glen Elgin Crescent, Edensor Park could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.