4A Eildon Court,
West Lakes, SA 5021
$4,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1891041
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Executive Waterfront Living
**Would you like to view this property? Please click the "inspection time" button to the right to register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed of inspection times or any unexpected changes.**
You have found your new home!
As soon as you walk up to this front door, you realise that you have found something special. You are greeted by a large wide hallway leading down to an open plan living area with tranquil views over the lake.
The floating wooden floor is warm in winter, as there is underfloor heating' and cool in summer, all that is needed is relaxing music and a nice bottle of .
The rest of the story is yours to complete when you come to the open inspection and secure this spectacular home!
What we love about this property:
* Waterfront prestige living
* Main bedroom with private balcony, a walk through robe you have to see to truly appreciate, ensuite with large shower and heated floors.
* Bedroom 2 and 3 are large with plenty of built in cupboard space
* 2nd living area, study or parents retreat upstairs
* Heated floors to level 1 and to the upstairs bathrooms
* Huge living and dining area downstairs.
* Well designed two-pack painted kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops and soft close cupboards and doors
* Dishwasher, convection microwave, fan forced oven and induction stove top
* Hard wired surround sound
* Data cabling throughout the property
* Alfresco area overlooking the water, ceiling fan for those warm summer days and nights.
* All garden maintenance is included, fully automatic irrigation system
* Keyless entry coded front door
* Back to base alarm system (to be setup by tenants)
* Double remote lock up garage with internal entry
* 4 min drive to West Lakes Golf Club
* 5 min walk to local reserves and parks
* 6 min drive to Port Adelaide
* 7 min drive to West Lakes Shopping Centre
* 7 min drive to Adelaide Rowing Club
* 10 min drive to Semaphore Foreshore and Restaurants
This is not only an opportunity to lease a stunning, executive property it's also a complete lifestyle.
*Sourced Google Maps
ONLY 1840 REAL ESTATE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED UPON INSPECTION OF THE PROPERTY BY THE APPLICANT OR THEIR REPRESENTATIVE. WE DO NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS.
LEASE TERM: 12 MONTHS
UTILITIES: Tenant to pay all water and gas usage and supply charges for the period of the tenancy.
By applying for this property, you acknowledge you are aware and accept that the agent will use and disclose your personal information in order to, communicate with the owner and select a tenant, prepare lease/tenancy documents, allow tradespeople or equivalent organisations to contact you, lodge/claim/transfer to/from Bond Authority, refer to Tribunals/Courts and Statutory Authorities (where applicable), refer to collection agents/lawyers (where applicable) and any third party organisations nominated by 1840 Real Estate.
2 Garage spaces
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Lakes
Lifestyle in West Lakes
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 4A Eildon Court, West Lakes is unfurnished and available to rent.