4A Cornish Avenue,
Beacon Hill, NSW 2100
$4,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3834191
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Family Home
If it's space you're after, look no further than this Bight and Airy Oversized 5 Bedroom Family Home offering numerous living areas. Freshly painted throughout. Large low maintenance back yard with side access. Perfect for the extended family.
- 5 Bedrooms with Built In Robes, Master with ensuite
- Updated Kitchen & Wet bar
- 2 Spacious Bathroom + Ensuite
- Tiled Living Areas, Carpet in bedrooms
- Huge Laundry with additional storage
- Freshly Painted throughout
- Massive double garage and ample off street parking
- Split System Air Conditioning
- Shed/Storage with 4th Toilet
- Low Maintenance Yard
- Pets Considered upon application
- Private Inspections only
NOTE: You must register to receive updates in relation to changes to the inspection time etc.
On realestate.com.au please click Book an Inspection Time.
Alternatively on domain.com.au please click Email Agent and send us your preferred inspection time.
Disclaimer: All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Stone Dee Why by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Beacon Hill
Lifestyle in Beacon Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house in Beacon Hill could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 4A Cornish Avenue, Beacon Hill today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how