4A Banyan Street,
Gillieston Heights, NSW 2321
$1,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 23rd October 2020
Rent ID: 4118926
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
CUTE and COSY
This brand new 2 bedroom unit is just perfect for singles or couples looking for a stylish low maintenance abode.
Boasting a flowing well designed layout paired with contemporary styling, this low-fuss home will ensure relaxation is your number #1 priority. Highlights include a contemporary galley style kitchen, sun drenched outdoor alfresco area, and open plan living with A/C.
Conveniently located just 10 minutes from the Hunter Expressway and 5 minutes from Maitland, Gillieston Heights is certainly a popular up and coming area. Further amenities will soon be available with a brand new IGA supermarket, McDonalds and childcare centre currently under construction.
Quaint yet comfortable, this is a high quality unit you can't afford to miss out on!
- Brand new 2 bedroom unit
- Water bills included in rent
- Galley style kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and stone benchtops
- Open plan living and dining with A/C
- Two bedrooms, both with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- European style laundry
- Linen cupboard
- Well sized yard with outdoor alfresco area
- Single auto garage with external access
HOW TO APPLY
1. Attend the open for inspection
2. At the inspection you will be given a unique code
3. Submit your application via www.1form.com.au and enter the unique code
4. Your application will be processed and presented to the owner for approval
APPLICATIONS CANNOT BE SUBMITTED UNTIL PROPERTY HAS BEEN INSPECTED.
Unfortunately we are unable to conduct private inspections, if you are unable to attend the open home please arrange for someone to go on your behalf
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gillieston Heights
Lifestyle in Gillieston Heights
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Gillieston Heights? 4A Banyan Street, Gillieston Heights could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.