$650 pwHow much could you borrow?
49C Milton Street,
Mount Hawthorn, WA 6016
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4711163
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Welcome home to contemporary living and urban conveniences.
Why you will love living HERE:
- Living zone seamlessly flows to the covered alfresco area, perfect for alfresco dining
- Chic kitchen of stone benches and gas cooking, added bonus of a dishwasher
- The three bedrooms are upstairs, the main with an ensuite and walk in robe
- Office zone upstairs, to promote independent living
- European laundry and convenient guest powder room to the ground floor
- For your comfort there is ducted, reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Storage nook within the garage
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double garage
- Enjoy the array of dining options Mount Hawthorn has to offer, Lupo Lab, The Oxford Hotel, and Spritz Spizzicheria just to name a few
- Convenient Freeway access via Powis Street
- Enjoy the serenity of Lake Monger, just a 1km stroll away
- 1km stroll to Mount Hawthorn Primary School
- Glendalough Train Station 700m away, for an easy commute
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the 'Book Inspection' button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click 'Apply online'. Please note: we only accept rental applications in Ignite, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Hawthorn
Lifestyle in Mount Hawthorn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 49C Milton Street, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Mount Hawthorn. This unfurnished property includes air-conditioning and will welcome your furry friends.