49A Tasman Street,
Mount Hawthorn, WA 6016
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3702862
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
The Hamptons come to Mount Hawthorn
This contemporary Hamptons style home has been been thoughtfully finished to evoke satisfaction as you step through the home.
Why you will love living HERE:
- Secure entry to the front Courtyard
- Open plan ground floor living which seamlessly extends to the front courtyard
- Luxe kitchen with stone benches, gas cooking, plenty of cabinetry and a walk-in pantry
- European laundry cleverly tucked away behind the meals zone to maximise living space
- Three generous bedrooms upstairs with floor-to-ceiling mirrored robes; the master bedroom with a chic ensuite
- Theme continues through the main bathroom, which also features an indulgent tub
- Comfort promoted throughout with ducted air-conditioning and shutters
- Ground floor powder room
- Double garage with storeroom
- Low maintenance living with gardening included
Pets: Considered on application
Parking: Double side-by-side remote garage
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at viewing
The best of all worlds, with central access to the Freeway plus the Mount Hawthorn strip.
- Direct freeway access to the city via Brady Street and Powis Street
- Within 5km of Perth city
- Take a leisurely stroll to Menzies Park, then beyond to the bars, cafes and retail along Scarborough Beach Road
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the 'Book Inspection' button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click 'Apply online'. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
2 Garage spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Hawthorn
Lifestyle in Mount Hawthorn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Mount Hawthorn is pet-friendly and includes air-conditioning. Apply to rent 49A Tasman Street, Mount Hawthorn today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how