$400 - $420 per week
49A Silverton Street,
Gregory Hills, NSW 2557
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4079602
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Modern Residence with water usage included
This superb two bedroom granny flat offers an abundance of natural light, privacy, spacious combined lounge/dining, modern bathroom with a private backyard and side street access. Located just minutes to schools, shops and local transport.
The property features;
+ Two bedrooms with mirror built in wardrobes
+ Modern kitchen with gas cooking
+ Modern bathroom with a separate internal laundry
+ Spacious lounge and dining
+ Air conditioning with ceiling fans
+ Tiled throughout
+ Private backyard and side street access
Call today for a private inspection.
1 Open space
Built In Wardrobe
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gregory Hills
Lifestyle in Gregory Hills
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Gregory Hills is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 49A Silverton Street, Gregory Hills.