498A Windsor Road,
Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4482669
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
INSPECT TODAY BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT
This well positioned, modern 2 bedroom granny flat is within a short distance to local & city buses, local schools, nearby "The Grove" Shopping Centre as well as Norwest & Castle Hill business precincts.
Other features of this home include:-
- Open planned living with floating timber style flooring
- Kitchen including stone benchtops, dishwasher & gas cooking
- 2 great sized bedrooms with carpet and built in robes
- Split system air conditioner for heating & cooling the home
- Combined generous sized bathroom/laundry
- Enclosed private rear yard
- Off street parking
Please note that due to the current COVID restrictions we ask that you view the photos of the property. A private inspection for 1 person can be arranged upon request.
Application can be made via:- t-app.com.au/hillsppm
DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Baulkham Hills
Lifestyle in Baulkham Hills
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 498A Windsor Road, Baulkham Hills. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: dishwasher, split system, and air-conditioning.