496D Armstrong Road,
Werribee, VIC 3030
$1,477 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3715357
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
REGISTER NOW TO INSPECT
This ultra-modern three-bedroom townhouse is sure to impress.
Property Features include;
• Three generous bedrooms, all tailored with built in robes
• Stylish light-filled main bathroom, fitted with generous bathtub
• Well-appointed kitchen hosting a large pantry, in addition to offering plenty of cupboard/storage space
• LARGE living & meals zone
• Double lock up garage offering internal access
Extra features include; Split system heating & cooling, stainless steel appliances, along with low maintenance grounds & gardens.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST TODAY!
This home is in a new estate, to get to this property please follow the below instructions:
Drive up Blackforest Road towards Armstrong Road
Turn left onto Treeve Parkway
Turn right onto Charlwood Parade
Turn right onto Ayelsbury Terrace
Turn left onto Orinoco Drive
The townhouses are at the end of Orinoco (at Armstrong road) on the left hand side
You can park along Orinoco Drive & walk to the front of the complex facing Armstrong Road
(PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTION)
At YPA Estate Agents 'our service will move you'
2 Garage spaces
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Werribee
Lifestyle in Werribee
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Werribee? 496D Armstrong Road, Werribee could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how