4905/228 La Trobe Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Rent ID: 4100597
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LOCATION! LUXURY! LIVELY!
Move into Melbourne CBD's tallest building - Aurora Melbourne Central. This inspiring integrated development combines stunning residential apartments and lavish residents-only amenities with a destination serviced apartment, strata office suites and unique retail offerings. And Aurora Melbourne Central incorporates a Melbourne first direct underground access to the concourse of Melbourne Central Station and to the citys largest shopping precinct. This is a rare opportunity a once-in-a-lifetime chance to live in Melbournes best-connected development and experience a new paradigm in urban living replete with stunning views across the city to the bay, parklands, Dandenong Ranges and beyond.
This high-level two-bedroom apartment features an open living kitchen and the living area comprising with kitchen island and stone bench. Equipped with European appliance (dishwasher, rangehood, gas cook stove). Walk-in robe in the master bedroom and mirrored BIR in the second bedroom. The central bathroom comes with a beautifully designed sink and shower.
Immediately below the residential apartments is the Stratus Club (Level 9), accessible for all residents to use.
- 25m indoor lap pool
- Steam room
- Plunge pool + jacuzzi
- Yoga zone
- Dance barre
- Private dining + lounge spaces with access to self-catering kitchens
- BBQ deck with outdoor seating
- Karaoke room
- Private cineplex
Escalators from the ground level of the development will provide direct access to exciting new food and beverage retail precinct connecting directly through to Melbourne Central, the CBDs largest shopping centre, and from there to the Emporium Shopping Centre, Myer, David Jones and the Bourke Street Mall. Specialty stores, supermarkets and services are on your doorstep. Only steps away from RMIT University City Campus, University of Melbourne and within the Free Tram Zone, your journey is limitless.
We will be asking attendees to:
1. Watch the video (if available) before you decide to inspect the property.
2. Contact the agent if you are happy with the property condition in the video (if available) and wish to inspect the property.
3. As per health guidelines, please maintain a distance of 1.5 meters from others and avoid physical contact, including shaking hands.
4. Apply hand sanitiser, which will be provided for your use.
5. Avoid touching fixtures and items in the property, if you wish to do so, ask our agent to open for you or apply hand gloves.
6. All people will require registration before enter the property.
DO NOT enter the property if:
1. If you have diagnosed or suspected case of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
2. If you have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with or has a suspected case of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
3. If you have travelled overseas in the last 14 days.
4. If you are unwell or have a fever.
Diamond PM thanks for your understanding and corporation. We wish you all the best and stay healthy.
Book an inspection is easy! Please click "Book an Inspection Time", "Request an Inspection" or "Email Agent" to book an inspection, you will receive an instant SMS/Email regarding your booking or request. In this way, you will not miss any inspections, price changes and similar properties that may be suitable for you. We assure you that your details remain confidential and are only used for the purpose of securing you a property. Alternatively, feel free to call 0499799771 for more information. Please check your inbox/spam mailbox for booking confirmation.
"PHOTO ID MAY BE REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS.
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice;
Photos and videos are for advertising purposes only; We try to use the most accurate photos of the property. However, the photos may differ from the actual condition of the property. We strongly recommend you join the inspection to confirm the condition of the property. Please make sure you have agreed on the property's current condition before you apply.
Property Code: 178
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
4905/228 La Trobe Street, Melbourne, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Melbourne.