$450.00 Per wek
49 Cowper Circle,
Quakers Hill, NSW 2763
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4045071
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated and a short walk to train station.
Just renovated and ready to move into. Located in a very popular area of Quakers Hill and features include,
3 good size bedrooms
Polished timber flooring throughout
2 good size living areas
Renovated kitchen with gas cooking, new appliances and plenty of cupboard space
Renovated bathroom with separate toilet
Large back yard
Take advantage of the close proximity to schools, shops, transport, as well as easy access to the M2 and M7 motorways.
The property is available Now.
Sorry - No pets
Due to the Covid- 19 virus the following guidelines must be adhered to,
* Hand sanitiser will be provided and must be used prior to entry
* Every person entering must provide their name, address and mobile number to comply with government legislation
* Maximum 4 people in the home at anytime and one agent
* No touching of fixtures and fittings throughout the home
* You must remain 1.5m away from others at all times
* Bookings are preferred due to limited numbers
Inspections and auctions are still allowed, but with some restrictions. View the latest information on inspection restrictions in NSW at https://www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au/
If you wish to view the property, a private inspection can be arranged by phoning our office on 02 9626 3333. Please register for a viewing and start an application: snug.com/apply/costiganhillsqh
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Quakers Hill
Lifestyle in Quakers Hill
Picture yourself living at 49 Cowper Circle, Quakers Hill. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.