49 Bass Street,
Tamworth, NSW 2340
$2,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3755932
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
HORSE OWNERS DON'T MISS OUT! A RARE OPPORTUNITY!
A RARE OPPORTUNITY! This historic home is located just minutes from town!
5 x Paddocks
4 enclosed stable yards with built-in day yard metres from your back veranda.
Electric fencing connected to the house.
Large enclosed yard for children and pets.
Undercover BBQ area.
Chicken Pen/dog yard.
4 bedrooms 1 study 1 sunroom, dining, Loungeroom with fireplace, 2 x toilets 1 bathroom, electric stove, evaporative cooling, dishwasher.
CALL TO INSPECT NOW! THIS WILL NOT LAST LONG
2 Car ports
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*. A wireless antenna may be installed on the property.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Tamworth
Lifestyle in Tamworth
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Tamworth is pet-friendly and includes study. Apply to rent 49 Bass Street, Tamworth today!