49/69 Stones Road,
Sunnybank Hills, QLD 4109
$1,340 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3310218
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This townhouse located in Sunnybank Hills is close to bus, train, shops and Sunnybank Hills State School.
Offering two bedrooms with air conditioning in the main bedroom, open plan living areas, a two way bathroom and a separate toilet.
The private courtyard has a covered pergola
and car accommodation is catered for with a single garage and a visitor park at the front.
Sorry no pets.
Available now, all internal inspections are by appointment - please contact the office to leave your details for a viewing after having a drive past.
Please register your details for inspection through email enquiry or by calling the office on 07 3344 3060. Failure to do so will result in cancellations not being notified.
Please note some key changes to our inspection processes due to the current Coronavirus situation;
1. A reminder to maintain healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including anyone from Runcorn Realty.
2. Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible.
3. You or one of your group may be requested to wait outside the property to help reduce the number of people in the property at the one time.
4. You may be requested to put hand sanitiser on your hands prior to entering the property.
We also request you refrain from attending an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus.
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions.
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact us and we will advise you of the best way to proceed.
WATER: Excess water will be the responsibility of the tenant and will be charged at the current council rate for water used in excess of 50kl per quarter. If the property is water efficient as defined under the Residential Tenancies Regulations all water consumption charges will be passed on to the tenant.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained herein, Runcorn Realty will not be held liable for any errors or omissions in typing. All information is considered correct at the time of printing. Any interested parties should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the information.
1 Garage space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sunnybank Hills
Lifestyle in Sunnybank Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 49/69 Stones Road, Sunnybank Hills before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how