49/3-13 Erskineville Road,
Newtown, NSW 2042
$2,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3966429
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Boutique terrace-like living
This property is not pet friendly.
Access via Brennan Lane.
Positioned at the rear of the highly regarded Presidio apartment complex, this edgy, industrial inspired creation offers impressive proportions and a rare terrace like feel not usually associated with one bedroom floorplans.
This superb home offers the perfect gateway to all that is fabulous about the inner west. Wander to Erskineville village, eat out every night at the King Street pubs and eateries, discover a great buy at one the boutique shops, catch a movie at The Dendy Theatre or be in the city in just minutes via one of the bus services or Newtown rail.
* Generously proportioned bedroom with mirrored built in robes
* Expansive open plan kitchen, dining and living, the heart of the home
* Full sized modern gas kitchen with stone benches and dishwasher
* Modern bathroom with shower over bath tub
* Substantial full width covered balcony with privacy shutters
* Polished concrete floors
* Internal laundry with washer/dryer
12 month lease term
Bohemian by nature, Newtown is a neighbourhood that thrives on the fringe. Eclectic and artsy with elements of grit, Newtown has established a name for itself on the local and international art and theatre scene. The focal point is King Street, which is both a foodie's destination and a place to nab a quirky find. From the main hub to the narrow backstreets, Newtown likes to push the boundaries. (Source - sitchu.com.au)
Due to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, we are currently conducting all inspections privately. Our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
* Maintain at least 1.5m distance
* Avoid touching surfaces
* Wash your hands before entering
* Only one person is allowed to inspect a property, accompanied by an agent, at a time
Please do not book an inspection if:
* You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
* You have travelled overseas in the last 14 day
* You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
Adam Freitas | 0404 81 61 21
Rhnewtown.com.au | 8596 3555
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Newtown
Lifestyle in Newtown
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 49/3-13 Erskineville Road, Newtown. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: balcony.