Offers over $350.00 per week
48C Birchington Street,
Beckenham, WA 6107
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 14th April 2020
Rent ID: 3812579
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Near New Villa
Are you paying good rent money for an old, run down property? Just look at this value packed, near new property.
Compare where you are now and then consider this spotlessly clean home.. Just take a look at what you are going to enjoy: - garage parking (with remote access) - Air conditioning - Built in robes - Alfresco dining - Low, low yard maintenance (we know how important relaxing is after work) and spacious living area. With a location for those who appreciate getting quickly to shops such as the ever popular Carousel, schools or to work.
Please note advertising photos are for illustrative purposes only.
To view the property you must register. Apply on line to register your interest.
With the recent developments relating to COVID-19 (Corona) virus, we wish to advise of some of the important steps we are taking to minimise the risk of transmission between our staff and clients.
We respectfully ask that you please do not attend our home opens if you have been exposed to anyone who is in self-isolation or who have recently returned from overseas showing any flu like symptoms.
We have advised our team to:
- Minimise contact with surface areas and clients
1. Are you or anyone else in self-isolation due to the Corona virus?
2. Has anyone present in the house returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days?
3. Have you been in contact with anyone who has a known case of Corona virus?
Please politely request an alternative time at a later date if you answer yes to any of the above.
If the answer is 'No', please proceed with the following safety precautions:
4. Maintain a distance of at least 1.5m from any other person.
5. If anyone at the property displays symptoms of a cold or flu, please leave immediately.
6. Avoid contact between your hands and face at all times.
7. Minimise contact with interior surfaces of the property.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Beckenham
Lifestyle in Beckenham
48C Birchington Street, Beckenham, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Beckenham.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how