48 Woodville Street,
Balwyn North, VIC 3104
Rent ID: 4494840
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Elegant 3 Bedroom Home at Balwyn High School Zone
Featuring an open dining room, separate studio/4th bedroom and a desirably lush child-friendly backyard.
Simply stroll to Greythorn Shopping Village, Boroondara Park Primary, Koonung Creek Reserve, and buses to Doncaster Park+Ride, the tram, and prestigious private schools.
* Elegant, high-set 3 bedroom home in the Balwyn High zone
* Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Light filled lounge and dining room
* Attic storage
* Separate studio/4th bedroom
* Polished boards, gas ducted heating
* Secure carport and ample off-street parking
* Stroll to Greythorn Village, primary school, parks, and buses
Lease Term: 6 - 9 Months
Contact Steven Kwek on 0413 222 933 to arrange an inspection.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Balwyn North
Lifestyle in Balwyn North
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 48 Woodville Street, Balwyn North is unfurnished and available to rent.