$1,800 pwHow much could you borrow?
48 The Serpentine,
Bilgola Beach, NSW 2107
Available 1st February 2022
Rent ID: 4728097
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fully furnished ocean front home
Set in one of Sydney's most exclusive oceanfront locations, this family home boasts breathtaking views over the beautiful Bilgola Beach and an expansive vista down the pristine coastline. With sweeping Pacific Ocean views be a spectator in the winter whale migrations with direct beachfront access.
- Oceanfront terraces on each level plus a large sun-drenched entrance courtyard, level lawns and leafy tropical gardens.
- Expansive open-plan living and dining with the kitchen featuring Corian bench tops and Bosch stainless steel appliances.
- 4 generous bedrooms including a self-contained retreat complete with kitchenette and private entry.
- Good size bathrooms showcasing oversized frameless glass showers with a bath in the main.
- Refreshed interiors, western red cedar windows and doors, easy care floor tiles throughout and panelled walls.
- Off-street parking for 3 cars.
- Immediate proximity to local amenities including the vibrant Avalon Village, golf course, schools and public transport.
- Direct path from the rear garden provides immediate access to the golden shores of Bilgola Beach
Nestled into the northern headland of Bilgola Beach, indulge in the ultimate beachside lifestyle and immerse yourself in absolute ocean serenity. Let the panoramic Pacific Ocean views only be interrupted by the white noise of waves breaking.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bilgola Beach
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house in Bilgola Beach with plenty of room to move. 48 The Serpentine N A will be perfect for the growing family.