48 Swan Street,
Kanwal, NSW 2259
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 2nd February 2021
Rent ID: 4250040
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Well maintained family home with updated interiors
- Large undercover entertaining area with low maintenance rear-yard
- Modern fully-tiled main bathroom
- Well scaled bedrooms with ample light
- Ample off-street parking.
- Open plan living and dining area flooded in northern sunlight
- Quality locale within close proximity to local amenities and Tuggerah Lake
- Updated kitchen, with dishwasher
- Polished floorboards through out kitchen and living area
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from soures we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kanwal
Lifestyle in Kanwal
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 48 Swan Street, Kanwal is unfurnished and available to rent.