48 Queen Street,
Newtown, NSW 2042
$4,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4078675
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A sleek architect-reinvented Victorian terrace
This late 19th century terrace has been given a new lease of life with an inspired architect-designed rebuild that pays homage to the past while delivering a thoroughly contemporary home. Newly recreated from the ground up, every detail has been carefully considered and beautifully crafted from the restored filigree facade and tessellated tile entry to the bespoke joinery and custom leather banquette seating.
Three levels of designer luxury, a landscaped urban garden and ducted air for year-round comfort make this inner city residence not only incredibly stylish but beautiful to live in. Set on a one-way street in a prized pocket of Newtown North, the three bedroom home is a just a few hundred metres to Hollis Park and Carriageworks with cosmopolitan King Street at the end of the one-way street.
- Leafy setting between King Street and Carriageworks
- Crisp white facade with elegant iron lace balustrading
- Streamlined interiors, terrazzo floors, timber paneling
- 3 bedrooms with plush carpeting, 2 with built-in robes
- Master suite with a traditional iron lacework balcony
- 2nd bed with Juliet balcony, sunny top floor retreat
- Fluid living and sitting anchored by original fireplaces
- Custom Caesarstone kitchen with a 3m breakfast island
- Integrated appliances, gas cooktop, plentiful storage
- Stylish dining with a custom leather banquette seating
- Metal-framed bi-fold doors to a landscaped courtyard
- 2 designer bathrooms, powder room, concealed laundry
- Ducted reverse air, designer lighting
- Stroll to Hollis Park, 550m to Macdonaldtown station
- Walk to cafes, bars, restaurants and Sydney University
Please ensure that you register your details to inspect the property. Registration will ensure you are instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations.
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Newtown
Lifestyle in Newtown
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning. 48 Queen Street, Newtown is perfect for the growing family.