48 Parrakeet Road,
Werribee, VIC 3030
$1,347 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4372887
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Welcome to this centrally located family home that offers three large bedrooms, spacious lounge and an open plan dining/kitchen area with modern kitchen. The extra large pergola area is great for entertaining and watching the children play in the backyard. Also includes gas cooking and heating, ceiling fans and a double garage.
- Three good size bedrooms.
- Big lounge area with gas fire place.
- Good functional kitchen adjoining to the meals area.
- Central bathroom and in-house laundry.
- Big under cover outdoor area.
- Double lock up garage.
This property is perfectly located for school zoning, public transport and shopping.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Werribee
Lifestyle in Werribee
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 48 Parrakeet Road, Werribee. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.