48 Lakeside Drive,
Joondalup, WA 6027
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd February 2022
Rent ID: 4189339
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Joondalup - Fully Furnished 3 Bedroom TOWNHOUSE - Walk to ECU and Train Station
PLEASE CONTACT SUE HEGGS ON 0412 160 438 TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE VIEWING
Fully Furnished Townhouse available to rent from the 3rd February 2022 on a min 12 month lease.
Perfect for families, students and overseas students studying at ECU, Professionals working at Joondalup Health Campus and Cadets enrolled at the WA Police Academy.
This purpose built townhouse is located approx 1.5km (15 min walk to ECU) and close to Public Transport.
The HOUSE consists of :
- 3 double sized bedrooms with BIR and WIR to Main
- 2 bathrooms (ensuite off main bedroom) (All bedrooms and bathrooms are located upstairs)
- 3rd Toilet Downstairs
- Spacious Kitchen overlooking meals and family room
- Additional separate lounge room at front of the house
- Evaporative Air Con Unit throughout
- Security Alarm System
- High ceilings throughout
- Lock up garage (parking for one car - one bay allocated to main house)
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Feature floor to ceiling glazed windows off the family room to capture the easterly
- Neutral decor throughout
- Rear courtyard
Utility charges are charged at 80% (Water, Electricity & Gas)
Conveniently located to Joondalup Shopping Center, Joondalup Health Campus and Joondalup Train Station.
For a private viewing - please contact Sue Heggs on 0412 160 438
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Joondalup
Lifestyle in Joondalup
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with courtyard, alarm system, and remote garage. 48 Lakeside Drive, Joondalup is perfect for the growing family.