48 Kooyong Road,
Rivervale, WA 6103
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4070372
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
GREAT FAMILY 4 BEDROOM 2 BATHROOM HOME WITH SO MUCH ON OFFER!!!!
We can appreciate how busy you are spending time looking for that quality property that you deserve. Take full advantage of moving in and enjoying this magnificent offering.
You are going to absolutely love the finish that reflects the quality of living you enjoy.
This spacious pet friendly 4 bedroom 2 bathroom house will not only offers privacy and security but it is conveniently located close to shops and not to mention the bus on your doorstep. There is a formal lounge as you enter the property.
In addition the home has high ceilings, a big open plan living, Solar, laminate wooden flooring throughout and good size patio which are just some of the extra features. The rear garden has plenty of space for the family and your fury friend.
Ideally located in a hot spot of Rivervale, you will soon find yourself enjoying the benefits of being close to either the city, Crown Casino, Optus stadium or if needs be for quick access to Graham farmer freeway, Tonkin Hwy and the ever popular Belmont Forum or Reading Cinemas to catch a movie.
Here's some of the value-added benefits for you to enjoy:
- Clean and tidy environment
- SAVING (Solar panel plus 2 storage batteries)
- 4 good size bedrooms
- Separate lounge
- Laminate wooden flooring throughout(easy to clean)
- Large open pan living/dining and kitchen
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning in living and main bedroom
- Fans throughout the property
- Induction cook top
- Dish washer
- Stone-benchtops in the kitchen
- High Ceilings throughout
- Extra high garage for those who own an SUV
- Security alarm system
- Security doors
- Roller shutters for added security
- Master walk-in robe - which has to be seen to be believed due to its size
- Gas bayonet in patio
- Side access
- Good size garden shed
- Pet friendly
Move in costs:
$ 1300.00 (two weeks rent)
$ 2600.00 (four weeks Security Bond)
$ 3900.00 (total)
HOW TO APPLY: Please note that you must inspect property prior to applying. We accept 1Form.com.au applications once you have viewed the property. Porter Matthews Metro application forms are available at viewings, our office or our website and must be returned to our office along with all supporting documentation.
HOW TO VIEW THE PROPERTY:
Click on the email agent button and we will respond immediately with all of the available inspection times.
If there are no inspection times available then you will be notified as soon as one is scheduled.
You must register for the inspection so that you are informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to the scheduled viewing time.
If no one registers for the inspection time - then that inspection time may not proceed.
2 Garage spaces
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rivervale
Lifestyle in Rivervale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Rivervale comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 48 Kooyong Road, Rivervale today!