48 Kokoda Place,
Mordialloc, VIC 3195
$2,151 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th November 2021
Rent ID: 4588702
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Bayside luxury at its finest!
Modern sophistication meets seaside living
Step into this stunning designer, tri - level townhouse situated in the most idyllic of locations and comprising luxury finished throughout, this townhouse is sure to tick all of your boxes.
- Downstairs entry hall
- Spacious laundry with ample storage
- Light and bright upstairs open plan living and kitchen/meals area
- Kitchen with luxury stone bench tops and splash back and loads of cupboard space
- Miele appliances including gas cook top, fan forced oven, integrated dishwasher
- Built in kitchen bar bench
- Alfresco terrace for summer dining
- Two spacious light and bright, carpeted bedrooms to the upper level
- Built in mirrored robes to each bedroom
- Ensuite bathroom to master bedroom,with beautiful stone tiling
- Modern main bathroom with stone tiles
- Additional Powder room for guests
- Timber flooring
- Large remote one car garage with plenty of storage space
- Grey water tank in garage
Situated conveniently right near Mordialloc train station, walking distance to the beach and Mordialloc shopping district and some of the areas finest schools, Casa del Mar sets a new level of luxury living by the ocean.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mordialloc
Lifestyle in Mordialloc
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 48 Kokoda Place, Mordialloc. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse is unfurnished and ready to make your own.