48 Jensen Street,
Hughes, ACT 2605
$3,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th January 2022
Rent ID: 4076341
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
To apply: https://2apply.com.au/agency?n=HaymanPartners&form=0
Enjoy a wonderful lifestyle with this four bedroom home positioned in the prestigious suburb of Hughes, a hidden gem on the back of a battleaxe block. This home is conveniently located right across from one of the local schools and a short stroll to the vibrant Hughes shops and public transport.
This home offers a very inviting and peaceful setting, with light filled living areas and beautiful timber flooring throughout most of the living areas, carpet in the formal lounge and bedrooms.
Surrounded by leafy green trees and shrubs this creates wonderful outdoor living spaces including a private paved courtyard perfect for entertaining or just sitting and enjoying the outdoors in peace and serenity.
Additional features of this home include:
- Good sized built-in robes for two of the bedrooms
- Modern stone bench tops in the kitchen with quality appliances including an induction cooktop
- Second living area is a perfect extra living space for a family
- Main bathroom includes a bath with shower overhead
- Separate laundry with external access
- Hidden storage area off the main bedroom through the built-in robe doors
- Evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating for all year around comfort
- Continuous gas hot water system
- Private courtyard in between the garage and house surrounded by mature gardens
- Single lock up garage separate to the house with plenty of storage space
- Lifestyle home with exceptionally convenient and tranquil location
- The property does not have an EER.
- Tenants must seek consent from the owner to keep a pet at the property.
Positioned perfectly on a battleaxe block directly across from the Hughes Primary School, within a short distance to the local Hughes Shops, the Canberra Hospital & the social delights of the Woden Shopping Precinct this home is the perfect blend of accommodation, convenience & lifestyle.
At Hayman Partners we are pleased to offer our tenants flexible rental payment options including fortnightly or monthly by direct debit and can be scheduled to coincide with your pay cycle. Ask us for details!
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection time changes, cancellations or further ins
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hughes
Lifestyle in Hughes
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 48 Jensen Street, Hughes. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.