48 Federation Street,
Mount Hawthorn, WA 6016
$1,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 13th April 2020
Rent ID: 2564669
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Character home in a great location!
Spacious & neatly presented character home in the heart of Mt Hawthorn.
- Three bedroom, one bathroom
- Front living room with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Large kitchen with gas stove top
- Polished floor boards throughout
- Separate tiled family room
- Large fenced rear yard
- Off street parking
- In a great location close to park, transport and shops.
***TO ARRANGE A VIEWING PLEASE CLICK ON THE 'CONTACT THE AGENT' BUTTON OR THE 'BOOK INSPECTION' BUTTON AND YOU WILL BE SENT AN INSTANT REPLY TO REGISTER FOR THE SCHEDULED VIEWING/S***
Apply Online at www.1Form.com.au or via the link on the www.realestate.com.au listing for this property.
Please note: applications will not be processed unless you have inspected the property first. Thank you.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Hawthorn
Lifestyle in Mount Hawthorn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
48 Federation Street, Mount Hawthorn, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Mount Hawthorn.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how