48 Eaton Avenue,
Goolwa Beach, SA 5214
Rent ID: 3497064
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
One Street to Beach, Recently Renovated Holiday Home
Looking for Accommodation at Goolwa beach then this is your ideal shack getaway!
- Large renovated open plan living area will make you feel right at home near the beach!
- Sleeps up to 8 Guests, big front and rear deck perfect for a BBQ and entertaining
- Ideal location for those who love surfing
- Pet upon request
- 1 Street from the beach!!
- Goolwa is a tourist town, great for weekend stays, its beaches are pristine and fantastic for surfing.
The cottage is recently renovated featuring an open plan living, dining and kitchen area with access to the large deck with outdoor furniture and barbeque.
Three good size bedrooms, 2 queens and 2 bunks, perfect for a 2 family getaway! Features a bathroom with separate w.c. laundry with 2 more shower. Fully enclosed large grassed rear yard.
Sleeps 8 guests Queen x 2 Bunks x 2
Pet Friendly outside
Guests to provide own linen or linen services are available from Victor Linen 0419 803 769.
All bookings and costs are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
**Please note a BOOKING FEE, CLEANING FEE and pre-authorized SECURITY BOND ($500 held in your account by your bank) are applicable**
**No schoolies Bookings**
Property Type: House
Bathrooms: 1 + Extra Bathroom in laundry
Front and rear deck
Large grassed rear yard fully enclosed
Property is furnished
Pets upon request
4 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Goolwa Beach
Lifestyle in Goolwa Beach
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 48 Eaton Avenue, Goolwa Beach is unfurnished and available to rent.