48 Capricorn Road,
Kings Langley, NSW 2147
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th March 2020
Rent ID: 2531695
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious 3 Bedroom home, Plus Study and Entertaining Area!
Perfect family location, close to City bus transport, Morgan Power Reserve & a short drive to Kings Langley Shopping Centre. This home is close to numerous schools and is within Kings Langley Primary School Catchment.
There is plenty of room inside this well presented 3 bedroom home.
- Floorboards throughout
- Formal light filled lounge
- Separate dining
- Family room
- Kitchen with gas cooking
- 3 bedrooms plus study
- Main with ensuite and walk in
- Wrap around deck overlooking low maintenance back yard
- Entertaining area
- Double Automatic Garage
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
Call now to inspect.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kings Langley
Lifestyle in Kings Langley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Kings Langley? 48 Capricorn Road, Kings Langley could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how