48 Calder Road,
Rydalmere, NSW 2116
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4571173
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Gorgeous single level home with large backyard
Set on Calder Road, this charming and freshly painted three-bedroom home offers plenty of space and an enormous backyard. With original features, beautiful high ceilings and lush yard, this home is home offers everything.
- Three spacious bedrooms, ceiling fans to main
- Bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
- High ceilings, large kitchen, and cork floors
- Separate living room with A/C
- Large kitchen and separate sunroom with storage
- Only moments to cafes, Dundas Public School and Dundas Village
Pets allowed, subject to application.
Property Code: 151
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rydalmere
Lifestyle in Rydalmere
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 48 Calder Road, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Rydalmere. This unfurnished property will welcome your furry friends.