48 Brougham Street,
Box Hill, VIC 3128
$4,260 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4123501
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Remarkable weatherboard home
In keeping with the changes to COVID restrictions, 1:1 inspections are now permitted.
Please register your enquiry and we will contact you regarding the property. Please be aware that at the request of management, applicants are required to pre-apply prior to arranging an inspection. Virtual tours are available. Please contact the listing agent for any further queries regarding virtual tours.
Nestled behind a white picket fence, this stunning weatherboard home boasts impeccable period finishes. Perfectly located within a short walk to Surrey Park, Box Hill central, Box Hill or Mont Albert Station and the great eateries Box Hill has to offer. For those who like the comfort of their car, only a short drive to Box Hill hospital, Epworth Eastern, Box Hill gardens and Box Hill institute. This property is a must for the inspection list.
Other features include:
- Elegant entrance hall
- Well-appointed kitchen, ILVE oven and ample storage space.
- Light filled open plan lounge/ dining room
- 3 bedrooms, master and second bedroom with ornamental fire places.
- Study/ 4th bedroom with plenty of storage
- Central bathroom with double basins, toilet and shower over bath.
- Additional powder room
- Separate laundry
- Manicured rear garden perfect for entertaining.
- Floorboards throughout
- Ducted heating throughout
- Evaporative cooling throughout
- Garden shed for storage
- Carport, with driveway space for 2 additional cars
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Box Hill
Lifestyle in Box Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 48 Brougham Street, Box Hill. This 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.