48 Bellagio Crescent,
Coomera, QLD 4209
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3271162
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great Location! Great Price!
* We respect your time and ours, you will be contacted 60 minutes prior to the scheduled inspection. If you don't confirm via phone or email we will not show *
This double-storey home located in Coomera, elevated to catch the summer breezes, you can't go past inspecting this magnificent family home.
Featuring 4 bedrooms, main with ensuite and walk in robe. Family bathroom , study/5th bedroom and double lock up garage.
The kitchen is well designed with plenty of space and more than enough cupboards satisfying even the fussiest chef.
Kitchen, dining and family are combined in one large area.
There is also plenty of yard for the kids and the local schools and shops are minutes drive away - as is the train station.
A/C, Tiled floors, down lights, an abundance of storage and cupboard space truly brings the finishing touches on this magnificent home.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coomera
Lifestyle in Coomera
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Coomera? 48 Bellagio Crescent, Coomera could be your new home before you know it. The 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.