48 Anne Street,
Park Ridge, QLD 4125
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th June 2020
Rent ID: 3394498
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious family home
This beautiful family home has just been built, with fixtures and fittings to the highest standard, it has functional living and exceptional style. The spacious kitchen, complete with modern appliances and breakfast bar, makes entertaining a breeze.
Coupled with the open plan living area adjoining the patio, you won't be able to get the family to leave! No detail has been missed here so get in quick before it's too late!
- master retreat with air con, private ensuite, walk in robe and ceiling fan
- the three additional bedrooms have built in robes and ceiling fans
- open plan, tiled and air-conditioned living and dining off the kitchen
- second carpeted lounge room at front of property
- the sleek kitchen has all the bench space, storage and functionality you need
- large covered patio for entertaining
- main family bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
- fully fenced, good-sized yard
- remote double lock up garage
- internal laundry with storage.
Perfectly located in a convenient and well sought-after suburb, with local parks, schools, public transport and cafes just around the corner, you cannot go wrong!
*DIRECTIONS TO THE PROPERTY - Turn into 511 Chambers Flat road onto Isla Street, first right onto Eadie Street then left onto Anne Street*
Would you like to view this property?
Go to 'Book an Inspection Time' to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection. You can choose a day and time that suits you.
PLEASE NOTE, if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is to go to our website, www.littlerealestate.com.au, and downloading and completing the specific Queensland application form and submit it to our representative at the inspection.
Prior to applying for this property please ensure you have conducted your own enquiries, with your preferred supplier, regarding the availability of NBN or any other service you may require.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All Information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Park Ridge
Lifestyle in Park Ridge
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Park Ridge? 48 Anne Street, Park Ridge could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how