48 Aitken Drive,
Winthrop, WA 6150
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2340592
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SECURE AND SURPRISINGLY SIZABLE!
This family home is much bigger than your average residence! You will certainly be impressed by the many extra living spaces and spacious rooms.
Set on a generous corner block in the very convenient suburb of Winthrop; Only a short distance to Public Transport (North Lake Rd and Leach Hwy), shops, schools and the lovely Robert Street park!
- Front fencing around for extra security
- HUGE KITCHEN with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Open plan living
- Large family room PLUS separate formal lounge and dining
- Separate study area
- Spacious bedrooms, bathrooms and separate laundry
- Enclosed rear yard, ideal for pets or kids
- Double garage
- Garden shed
Available From 3rd of Feb 2020
HOW TO VIEW THE PROPERTY: To Register your interest and secure a viewing, please visit the ACTON Applecross website: www.acton.com.au/applecross
Click on Book Inspection, enter your details and select your preferred inspection day and time from the available options. You will immediately receive a confirmation Email/SMS.
HOW TO APPLY: Please collect an application form from the viewing, we DO NOT accept 1form online applications. Please note: You must inspect the property prior to applying.
For any other enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Winthrop
Lifestyle in Winthrop
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 48 Aitken Drive, Winthrop. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how