48-50 Gardeners Road,
Kingsford, NSW 2032
$2,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 2nd November 2020
Rent ID: 4123214
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Kingsford Smith Apartments
Well presented 3 bedroom high level apartment in an ultra convenient location.
- Open plan kitchen
- Two bathrooms
- Internal laundry
- Built-in wardrobes in each bedroom
- Large balcony
- Security parking
- Security building
The building is close to some of Sydney's best Asian eateries, University of NSW and CBD light rail at front door.
Easy access to Eastern Beaches, Prince of Wales Hospital and Sydney Airport.
FOR INSPECTION/INQUIRIES: Please call Murray Howe on 0403 052 274 or 9662 8144 or email email@example.com
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingsford
Lifestyle in Kingsford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
48-50 Gardeners Road, Kingsford, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Kingsford.