48/34 Albert Street,
North Parramatta, NSW 2151
$1,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4003950
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
PREMIUM APARTMENT | IDEAL LOCATION!
Recently renovated, contemporary apartment located on the fifth floor with district views and offering an ultra convenient lifestyle with the best that Parramatta has to offer at your doorstep.
Located within minutes walk to Church Street Restaurants & Cafe precinct, Bankwest Stadium or catch free loop bus to Parramatta Rail & Bus Interchange, River Cat and Westfield Shopping Centre.
- Designer kitchen with stone bench top, 900mm stainless steel European appliances including gas cook top, under bench oven, range hood and dishwasher
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning to lounge
- Floor boards to entry, lounge/dining and hallway
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Built in wardrobes and ceilings fans to both bedrooms
- Secure undercover parking for one car plus separate storage cage
- Close proximity to a selection of outstanding schools including OLMC Catholic College, Kings, Tara Anglican College and The University of Western Sydney
For further information and to arrange an inspection please contact Joe or Anthony.
All information (including but not limited to the property areas, floor size, price, address and general property description) has been provided to Blueprint Property by third parties. We use our best endeavours to ensure that all the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained therein. All information displayed is current at the time of issue, but may change at any time.
1 Garage space
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Parramatta
Lifestyle in North Parramatta
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 48/34 Albert Street, North Parramatta. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom, balcony, and remote garage.