48/31-39 Sherwin Avenue,
Castle Hill, NSW 2154
$1,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 19th April 2021
Rent ID: 2371031
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NEAT and TIDY APARTMENT!
Experience the ultimate in designer low maintenance living with natural light and tranquil leafy surrounds. Quietly set within a quality security complex, this one-bedroom offers high quality finishes and a generous layout. This superb property is also perfectly placed within strolling distance to Castle Towers Shopping Centre, cafes, M2 city buses and the future train station.
* Stylish kitchen
* Separate internal laundry
* King sized bedroom with built ins
* Full bathroom complete with a spa bath and separate shower
* Spacious open plan living and dining space
Residents also have access to the complex resort-style swimming pool and spa. Other features include air conditioning, video intercom entry, lift access and a security lock-up garage with storage.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Castle Hill
Lifestyle in Castle Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
48/31-39 Sherwin Avenue, Castle Hill, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Castle Hill.