48/3 Railway Parade,
Burwood, NSW 2134
Available 4th August 2021
Rent ID: 4097242
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT IN BURWOOD
It is a spacious two-bedroom apartment in the heart of Burwood, it is close to Burwood Public School, Plaza, Library and restaurants etc. Only minutes walking away from the Burwood train station and buses.
* Two spacious bedrooms.
* Huge lounge and dining.
* Two bathrooms.
* Modern kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher.
* Internal laundry & Balcony.
* One Security car space.
* Full Security building.
* Perfectly situated only minutes from local shops, schools & parklands.
* New laminated timber floor in the bedrooms.
* Fresh painting in the apartment.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood
Lifestyle in Burwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Burwood is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 48/3 Railway Parade, Burwood.