$550 PW. NEGOTIABLE
48/10 Hazelwood Close,
Epping, NSW 2121
Rent ID: 3922474
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Bright Corner unit. Breezy. QUIET.
Near train station. Nestled among lush gardens, natural reserves and located at quiet Cul-de-sac. Stone throw away from Epping Train Interchange, M2 highway, Coles, cafes, foods and shops. Surrounded by exceptional education facilities from childcare, top schools and Universities.
The property features an open plan lounge dining area with large glass windows and balcony. There is double sized bedrooms with adequate built in storage and reverse cycle ducted air conditioning.
Designer furnishings and finishes throughout with integrated top brand appliances, gas cooking and built in wardrobe storage.
- European style kitchens with stone bench tops, top brand appliances,
quality tapware, ducted range hood, integrated fridge
- Frameless shower screen bathrooms, quality basins and vanities, and
wonderful tile finish from floor to ceiling.
- Spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes and large windows.
with option furnished with 2 King size beds
- Internal laundry with washing machine and clothes dryer
- Ducted A/C cover all the internal area
- Secured car space with Storage cage
Contact : Philip LEE 0402 525 080
PLEASE CONTACT TO REGISTER FOR OPEN INSPECTIONS SO WE CAN NOTIFY YOU FOR ANY TIME CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS.
1 Car port
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Epping
Lifestyle in Epping
Want to live in Epping? 48/10 Hazelwood Close, Epping could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how