47 Whipbird Street,
Bellbird Park, QLD 4300
$1,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th April 2020
Rent ID: 3835623
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
WALK THE KIDS TO SCHOOL!
This 4-bedroom family home is perfectly positioned for living convenience, so close, you can walk the kids to school.
- Open-plan kitchen and living, air-conditioned for year round comfort
- Under-cover alfresco overlooking the fully fenced yard.
- Kitchen well-appointed with modern appliances including a dishwasher
- Master bedroom set away from the rest complete with ensuite and walk-in robe,
- All other bedrooms with built-in robes
- Ceiling fans throughout to keep the place cool over the warmer months
- Main bathroom with separate bath
- Feel peace-of-mind with security screened doors
- Double remote access garage.
Located in Bellbird Park, super close to Kruger State School and just minutes from the local shops.
Make you move and apply today for a slice of convenient family living.
- Tenants responsible for ALL water use.
- Lease available for 6 or 12 months.
- Outside pet considered on application.
***HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION CORONAVIRUS PROTOCOL*** We have a duty of care to our current tenants, as well as those wishing to view properties, to keep safe by adhering to social distancing guidelines imposed by the federal government. Therefore, please be advised that we are currently not holding viewings at properties while there are tenants in place.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bellbird Park
Lifestyle in Bellbird Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 47 Whipbird Street, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Bellbird Park. This unfurnished property will welcome your furry friends.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how